Atlin Arts and Music Festival  

Monday, July 13, 2009

The chaos is over and the crowds are gone, so I've hunkered down to edit the photos I shot during the 2009 Atlin Arts and Music Festival. I wasn't shooting on assignment for anyone so that left me with lots of time to spend in the beer gardens... here's a few photos that I nabbed when I ventured out into the world of no beer.

Headwater concludes their Saturday night set:
20090711_AAMF_Saturday_8890_1000

Mamaguroove put on a killer midnight show on Saturday. I was really feelin' the music, so I shot all my photos from the pit with my trusty 50 1.4.
20090712_AAMF_Saturday_9052_1000

You can see the rest of my photos here... I'll post some more as I edit them.


2 comments: to “ Atlin Arts and Music Festival

  • Anonymous
    July 19, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

    ANDREW;

    Your work is " first class "

    I check your web site from time to time ~ JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING !

    Live next door to your Grandfather Harold.

    Cary Bailie & Blue Ice Photoworks.

    E-Mail: blueicephotoworks@atlin.infosathse.com

  • jonas
    July 26, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

    andrew, great shots of momaguroove. i was also at the festival and caught this rowdy set. had been looking everywhere for some good pictures of those bizarro suits. i posted one of your images but also plugged your site and flickr stream. let me know if you want me to remove the image. http://jonaslamb.wordpress.com/2009/07/15/atlin-music-and-arts-festival