Buenos Aires to Bariloche  

Sunday, May 3, 2009

After spending a few days in Buenos Aires, wandering around the city by day, and eating glorious amounts of parrilla at night (not to mention the fact that beer is about a buck for a 1L bottle...), I got on a double decker night bus headed for Bariloche. I´d heard great things about the Argentinian long-haul sleeper busses, and the 20+ hour ride across the country didn´t disappoint. Fully reclining seats and included meals made the 1600km of driving the most luxurious public transport I´ve ever experienced...

We have 3 days now to explore Bariloche and its surroundings before jumping across the border to Chile. I could easily spend much, much longer here... I wish I could stay for a few more months through the winter.

Some photos from the trip so far...

DSC_6026

DSC_5966

Read the full post for more photos (¿is there no colon on spanish keyboards?)

-----------

DSC_5846

DSC_5896

DSC_6038

DSC_5897

DSC_6020

DSC_5809

DSC_5818


0 comments: to “ Buenos Aires to Bariloche