James Nachtwey's TED project: XDR-TB  

Friday, October 3, 2008

Watch the slideshow:



The Photos

Learn more about XDR-TB:
www.xdrtb.org

James Nachtwey:
www.jamesnachtwey.com/

Nachtwey @ TED:
www.ted.com/


2 comments: to “ James Nachtwey's TED project: XDR-TB

  • PhotoDiarist
    October 3, 2008 at 4:24 PM  

    I really, really like James Nachtwey's work. The movie, War Photographer, is absolutely amazing. I didn't know about this XDR-TB thing until you posted the vid, so thanks for sharing!

  • ToTheFront
    October 9, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

    Hey Strain,

    I just saw http://riotclitshave.com/2007.11/kreatywna_fotografia_26.jpg and thought you might appreciate the shot.

    Some great work you have up, btw; I'm definitely jealous of your strobist gatherings (and I don't have even a single flash of my own, so I can't even try the same idea - gathering people to share equipment - out... yet.)