Website issues...  

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

So, I found out a few days ago that my main site, www.andrewstrain.com, fell victim to a catastrophic server failure (something along those lines, I'm a photographer, not an IT nerd :-P) that resulted in the loss of, well... everything. Not that there was much to andrewstrain.com other than 5 photos and the promise that a full site was forthcoming...

At any rate, I've been putting off developing a proper portfolio/gallery site for quite some time now, and this looks to be a perfect kick-in-the-ass to jumpstart that project. So, sometime this fall, look for andrewstrain.com to be in full operation (which will include print sales, for those that have been inquiring). In the meantime, this blog will take the place of andrewstrain.com, until the new site is ready to launch...

Also, I'll be fiddling with the layout around here for the next little while. If things start looking lame, or you have a brilliant idea about how I can improve the presentation/functionality of my blog, let me know!


0 comments: to “ Website issues...