Camping in the Rockies  

Saturday, August 25, 2007

After a long summer working in the bush, I'm finally done for the season and back at home in Vancouver. Surely, I've had enough of the outdoors life for one year? Not quite. For the next week, I'll be chasing sunrises, elk and waterfalls in the national parks of the Canadian Rockies.

Check back in a week for the photos; until then, heres a few shots from the last time I ventured into a national park. All photos taken in 2005 with my first camera: my trusty old Canon A75. I thought about re-editing these before posting, but I think it's kinda fun to see how far my photography has come in the past 2 years...































See you in a week...


1 comments: to “ Camping in the Rockies

  • Unknown
    August 27, 2007 at 9:03 AM  

    Wow, your pictures are really breath-taking. I'm glad i stumbled across your webpage, ah, the wonders of internet.

    Keep up the awesome work, someone's gotta capture nature's beauty before we screw it up, eh?