Keep on Truckin'  

Friday, June 22, 2007

"Heavy" traffic on the Eskay Creek Mine road.

Pentax K10D / DA 50-200


1 comments: to “ Keep on Truckin'

  • PhotoDiarist
    July 1, 2007 at 5:28 AM  

    Hey man, Cameroon's going well and yeah takin lotsa pics with the new gear. Can't do any editing though as I didnt wanna bring the good laptop down here with the humidity and whatnot, so all that will have to wait til I'm in Sweden.

    Important question: when I get back to my good laptop, and I'm editing pics in Lightroom, the one big problem I still face is calibration, as I want to print what I see on my monitor. I did tonnes of googling and whatnot in Vancouver before I left but the jargon usage made everything go over my head. Tried using Adobe Gamma to calibrate my monitor but didn't seem to work, and the step-by-step instructions that I found on the web didn't mesh perfectly with the actual choices given by the program when I ran it.

    What do you do for calibration?